Experienced Legal Intake Specialist,
South Bay Law Firm; Direct Hire; Up to $52k DOE
Employment law firm seeks full‐time experienced legal intake specialist to join our new client and declaration intake team. Previous law firm or call center experience required.
Candidates must be comfortable in a fast‐paced, high demanding, and heavy phone environment. Applicants must have excellent references and clear a background investigation including employment, criminal and education checks.
We offer a collegial and rewarding work environment with a focus on work/life balance which fosters a culture for professional growth. This is a full‐time, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, non‐exempt, position, with a comprehensive and generous benefits package (health, vision, dental, 401(k), holiday and vacation pay). Rate of pay is negotiable dependent on experience.
- Handle and help manage high volume of calls to complete client intakes and declarations.
- Track and manage finalizing client intakes and declarations.
- Manage follow‐up and retention process of leads with attorneys and investigator.
- Contacting and meeting clients, in person and on phone, to gather information
- Organizing and maintaining e‐case files and documents; keeping up‐to‐date records.
- Bilingual, must be able to speak and write English and Spanish.
- Excellent phone etiquette and communication skills.
- Typing speed minimum of 40wpm.
- Detail oriented; excellent customer service skills.
- MS Office, must be proficient in Outlook and Word, familiarity with Excel.
- Punctual, organized, professional, self‐motivated and able to multi‐task.
- Excellent writing skills (spelling and grammar