Global Law Firm’s Downtown Los Angeles Office; Direct Hire; Salary Open DOE
The primary responsibility of the Calendar Technician is the creation and maintenance of the litigation and corporate calendar database. A rules-based calendaring program is used to assist with the accuracy of the database.
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of two (2) years of calendaring experience in a law firm or corporate law department setting is strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience demonstrating an ability to synthesize information from litigation documents and apply in a calendaring environment will be considered in lieu of law firm calendaring experience.
- Strong initiative, creativity, and attentiveness to detail.